SPRING FLAMENCO TOUR TO JEREZ
May 21 - June 4, 2018 | Jerez, Spain | $3025 ($2925 Cash/Check Discount)
The Flamenco Tour is a personalized flamenco vacation to Spain to study this art form in its country of origin. It’s a small-group flamenco trip including workshops with master artists, performances, visit to the Arabic bathhouse, palmas classes, Q&A time with Laura, opening night tapas reception, walking tours, trip packet with tips and info, small group support and individual attention…
We dance every day on the Flamenco Tour. (There will be on free day for you to take a day trip or rest.) View the sample schedule below for an idea of what a typical day might look like. A detailed itinerary will be provided to you upon arrival in Jerez.
- 10am: Technique session with Mercedes
- 11:00am: Bulerias class most weekday mornings after technique. This is half class/half experience. It is a very hard thing to explain, so I will take you all there to see it for yourselves.
- 1:30pm: Open time for lunch, rest, etc.
- 4:00pm: Workshop with Mercedes
- Free time
- 6:00pm: Tour of the city / shopping tour / trip to flamenco museum / Q & A time / solidification sessions / palmas class / Hammam (spa) visit / Bodega tour / free time
- 9:00pm: Dinner (on your own or with others from the group)
- 10:00pm: Rest or out to a show
We will go to our private show hosted by Mercedes one evening.
We will visit the Hammam for a soak & massage one afternoon.
We will tour a sherry bodega one afternoon.