February 2 - 4, 2018
A weekend of flamenco in Lincoln City, Oregon from 7pm Friday to 3pm Sunday
Get away from it all & Immerse yourself in flamenco at the Oregon Coast
Take a break from the distractions of every day life, and join me at the beautiful coast of Oregon to study flamenco in a small group setting. Eat, drink, dance, sing, clap, chat, laugh, walk on the beach, relax ... Have fun!
We've welcomed guests from as far north as Alaska to as far south as Florida, from Illinois to Arizona, from Washington to Idaho, and (of course) Oregon for this event, so come experience flamenco on the coast of Oregon!
On this flamenco retreat we will dance, move, clap and sing. (And of course there will be time for beach combing, eating, and lounging around as well.)
Who is it for?
You who wants to experience a weekend flamenco intensive with a small group at the coast.
How much prior flamenco experience is necessary?
Prior experience is helpful but not necessary. If you are concerned about your level, please contact us to discuss it.
When is it?
February 2-4, 2018
(We begin at 7pm Friday and finish at 3:00 pm Sunday.)
What is the cost?
Space is limited, so don't hesitate if this seems like the thing for you!
$200 non-refundable deposit secures your spot*
What does the price include?
- 8 hours of instruction including baile (dance) and palmas (hand-clapping) and learning of letras (flamenco songs)
- Opening night tapas reception
- Shared ocean view hotel suite room with your own queen bed for two nights at the Nordic Oceanfront Inn in Lincoln City, OR (Each room looks onto the ocean and comes equipped with two queen sized beds, private bath, kitchenette, personal sitting area & wifi. Pool, hot tub & sauna available to you at the hotel)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Community time with Laura & the group if you so desire
- Lots of fun!
We'll be staying at The Nordic Oceanfront Inn, right on the ocean. You can expect the following in your beachfront room:
- Ocean view
- Double occupancy (two queen beds)
- Sitting area
- Private bath
How do I sign up?
Click here to register.
See photos from past retreats:
Click here to see photos from past flamenco retreats at the coast.
Want to know what others thought?
Find out here.
I might like to carpool
Contact us if you're interested in ride sharing.
*You may review our cancellation policy here.