Next Retreat TBA Sign up here to be notified when details are available.
A weekend of flamenco in Lincoln City, Oregon from 7pm Friday to 3pm Sunday
Get away from it all & Immerse yourself in flamenco at the Oregon Coast
Take a break from the distractions of every day life, and join me at the beautiful coast of Oregon to study flamenco in a small group setting. Eat, drink, chat, laugh, relax, dance, sing, clap ... Have fun!
Keep in mind this is a flamenco retreat. We will be dancing and moving, clapping, and singing. Join me if you want to retreat with flamenco and a fun group of people. (Of course there will be lounging around time too.) ¡A disfrutar!
We've welcomed guests from as far north as Alaska, as far south as Arizona...
We'll be staying at The Nordic Oceanfront Inn, right on the ocean. You can expect the following in your beachfront room:
- Ocean view
- Double occupancy (two queen beds)
- Sitting area
- Private bath
Who is it for?
You who wants to experience a weekend flamenco intensive with a small group at the coast.
How much prior flamenco experience is necessary?
Prior experience is helpful but not necessary. If you are concerned about your level, please contact us to discuss it.
When is it?
Sign up here to be notified.
(We begin at 7pm Friday and finish at 3:00 pm Sunday.)
What is the cost?
Space is limited, so don't hesitate if this seems like the thing for you!
$175 non-refundable deposit secures your spot.
What does the price include?
- 7.5 hours of instruction including baile (dance) and palmas (hand-clapping) and learning of letras (flamenco songs)
- Opening night tapas reception
- Shared ocean view hotel suite room with your own queen bed for two nights at the Nordic Oceanfront Inn in Lincoln City, OR (Each room looks onto the ocean and comes equipped with two queen sized beds, private bath, kitchenette, personal sitting area & wifi. Pool, hot tub & sauna available to you at the hotel)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Community time with Laura & the group if you so desire
- Lots of fun!
How do I sign up?
Click here to register.
See photos from past retreats:
Click here to see photos from past flamenco retreats at the coast.
I might like to carpool
Contact us if you're interested in ride sharing.