These are targeted sessions catered just to YOU! We use them to focus on your individual needs, wants, and abilities. Private sessions are beneficial to students interested in:
- deeper level instruction
- in-depth feedback
- advanced level focus
- study of specific style not offered in group classes
- working in a one-on-one setting
So, students may use private sessions to:
- gain a deeper understanding/greater clarity of the material from a group class,
- look more carefully at technical details
- address problematic habits that require additional attention
- learn/perfect their own choreography
- You tell me...
- Discounted pricing for students enrolled in group classes - $65/hr OR $240 - 4 consecutive class prepaid
- Regular pricing - $70/hr OR $250 - 4 consecutive class prepaid
- Discounted for regular group students- $70/hr - 2 people, $85/hr - 3 people, $100/hr - 4 people, $110/hr - 5 people
- Regular pricing for others - $80/hr - 2 people, $90/hr - 3 people, $110/hr - 4 people , $115/hr - 5 people
*Above pricing for classes held at 226 SE Madison St. Portland. If you prefer for me to come to you I can sometimes accommodate this for an additional fee.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel a scheduled session, please provide at least 24 hours notice. Students who miss a scheduled session or provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel will be responsible for paying the full price.
Please click here to read the cancellation policy.