"I'm thrilled to have found Laura to study with. In the super intimidating world of flamenco, Laura's down-to-earth teaching style is refreshing and puts me at ease." - Heather Cogburn (Click here to read what others have to say.)
CLASS LOCATION: 226 SE Madison St, Portland
- Beginning Bonanza - Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Técnica de Cuerpo - Wednesdays 7:00 - 7:30pm (embedded into Beginning Bonanza)
- Int/Adv Baile - Wednesdays 7:35 - 9:05pm
- Castanets Saturdays in April 2:00 - 3:00pm
- Flamenco Fundamentals Some Saturdays in May & June 2:00 - 2:55
- Bulerías & Technique Saturdays in May 3:00 - 4:30pm
- Flamenco Para Todos Saturdays in June 3:00 - 4:30pm
Flamenco Retreat at the Oregon Coast -
A weekend of flamenco! May 20-22 in Lincoln City, Oregon
If you need help deciding which class to take, feel free to contact us.
Take a peek at the FAQs before coming to class.
Do I need to sign up?
You are welcome to drop in, but we'd prefer it if you could email us to sign up first. You can do that here.
Questions? Interested in observing a class? Ready to sign up now? Contact us.
ALL CLASSES SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION. View our cancellation policy here.
*Most classes are designed to be taken on a regular basis, and students are encouraged to sign up for the full month or session of a given class. Committing in this way offers incentive to attend regularly and facilitates progression. It is both the most economical choice and the most likely to prepare students to be successful with the dance. Give it a try, and see the results! As always, drop-ins are welcome, click here for pricing.